Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and photographs. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Stand Up South Pacific’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
Terms of Sale:
Errors on Our Site:
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where and when discovered. Stand Up South Pacific Ltd. reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment processed.
If your payment has already been processed for the purchase when your order is cancelled, Stand Up South Pacific Ltd. will issue a credit to the payment method used in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
Price and/or Description Changes:
All prices, pictures, and descriptions on this website are subject to change. We maintain no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Please contact us within 30 days regarding price or promotion discrepancies.
When you place your order with us, you agree to the price and terms indicated on this website. Price differences related to future or past prices in our store or any other store are not refundable.
Product prices are displayed in New Zealand Dollars and are inclusive of GST at the appropriate rate.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation is not indicative of our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Stand Up South Pacific Ltd. reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
Stand Up South Pacific Ltd. will accept order cancellations if notified before goods have been shipped. In the event items have been shipped, Stand Up South Pacific, Ltd. reserves the right to refuse order cancellation or charge a cancellation fee.
Stand Up South Pacific, Ltd. will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries. We accept no responsibility for orders shipped to an incorrect or invalid address resulting from incorrect entry by the user.
Acceptance of the Goods:
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information included with the order.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault and notifying us within 5 working days of receiving the goods should there be a fault.
When you purchase from our website, we ask you to provide your name, shipping and billing address, telephone number, email address, etc.
Our primary goal in obtaining this information is to:
– Process your orders
– Contact you with marketing or promotional information.
– Improve your online shopping experience.
We treat all your personal information as completely confidential.
We do not sell your contact information or provide it to third parties.
You may unsubscribe yourself from our mailing list by either replying to a promotional e-mail with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line or clicking on the unsubscribe link.
Limits of Responsibility:
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.